Architectural Walls Installation- University System of Maryland at HagerstownKI
• Created a new office space out an existing alcove with 19 linear feet of KI
• 8’-0” high combination of solid and glass walls.
• Glass is ¼” clear laminate
• Maple wood veneer finish was selected to match the existing wood doors within the building
• Erasable steel marker boards were selected for the office side of the wall to provide function to the wall system
• Powder coated/painted frames in Biscotti finish
• 4” H base in powder coat/paint in Biscotti to match frame finish