You have a significant investment in your assets and inventory, so when your product is stored, it needs protection and management. We can help you with receiving and inspection services—and all your storage needs.
We forecast incoming shipments and receive your product into the warehouse, verifying that it matches the bill of lading, manufacturer’s packing list, and purchase order. We carefully inspect all shipments for completeness, visible and concealed damage, and conformance to specifications. And if there’s a problem, we file freight claims and notify the project manager of any defects, shortages, or nonconformance.
Our warehouse facilities have been designed to accommodate your assets and inventory. We also provide short-term product storage for pending installation and long-term storage of excess inventory. Products are protected from dirt, dust, and damage in a climate-controlled environment.
We help you better utilize your assets and avoid costs by:
- Simplifying the tracking process
- Reusing your company’s existing assets
- Analyzing assets to eliminate obsolete inventory and reduce storage costs
- Managing the asset levels to address churn, so reconfigurations can be executed more efficiently
- Reducing cycle time from order to delivery and facilitating complete, on-time, and error-free installation