Are you new to managing a remote team? Herman Miller's Vice President of Digital Innovation, Ryan Anderson, shared his five best suggestions to get started on the right foot.
- Understand the challenges of helping everyone stay connected and engaged.
- Use web meetings sparingly and rely on tools that keep you connected throughout the day.
- Make sure important conversations and decisions include remote team members.
- Get creative with ideas for socializing digitally.
- Regularly check in with team members and establish outcome-driven performance metrics.